Are Patches still being applied to this project?

Developer
Oct 31, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I have just uploaded a couple of patches but noticed that no patches have been applied for quite some time. Does anyone know if this project is still being worked on?

I would like to get involved if not as I think it is a great library.

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Hi,

I'm afraid I've not been getting the time to do any work on the library in the last 6 months or so. I'm more than happy to give you access to the source code, though?

Cheers,
Scriv

On 31/10/2010, at 10:51 PM, owaits wrote:

I have just uploaded a couple of patches but noticed that no patches have been applied for quite some time. Does anyone know if this project is still being worked on?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (svg@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email svg@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Oct 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM
Hi

Would be happy to help out where I can. I am using the library in the next version of my Screen Monkey software. The software opens a variety of different formats so I need the SVG library in good working order. Its pretty complete already but finding a few quirks with inkscape files where they dont display correctly so would be happy to fix them.

Olie

On 31 October 2010 20:58, davescriven <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm afraid I've not been getting the time to do any work on the library in the last 6 months or so. I'm more than happy to give you access to the source code, though?

Cheers,
Scriv

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (svg@discussions.codeplex.com)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Developer
Oct 31, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Sorry for the second email but I wanted to ask this.

I noticed that it handles the unit "none" by throwing an exception but I have been finding that this causes some svg files to take a long time to load. I have removed this in my local project to treat it as a known unit which sorts out the loading speed but I wanted to ask whether this was the intended way for it to work. How should it be working?

Olie

On 31 October 2010 20:58, davescriven <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Cheers,
Scriv

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Good question! It shouldn't happen that often unless file has something like width=""? Unless there is some buggy code that's causing it to be raised all the time.

From memory, the exception was really only there to provide developer help ('hey, you've missed a unit value' kind of thing) but I don't think it even reaches that point.

I don't want to say for sure, but I think removing this like you've done shouldn't be an issue.